.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Link of the Week #53

https://www.mypoints.com/emp/u/index.vm


I'm surprised I haven't pimped this site before--I use it all the time. But since it's holiday shopping time, it's good timing.

It's free to sign up, and then you get a handful of emails from them every day, with various point-earning offers. You usually get 5 points for just clicking on the offers, and then more if you buy something, sign up for something, or take a survey.

But what I find most useful is that it's a shopping portal, and you earn points for shopping through the site. There are dozens of online merchants affiliated with them, including Barnes & Noble, where I shop a lot.

Then after you've accrued some points, you can redeem them for gift cards. I use my points to donate a gift card to the TTP raffle every year, and they make nice gifts, or a reward for yourself after all that holiday shopping.


-read more-

Categories:

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?