.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Link of the Week

http://www.rcdb.com/


If you like roller coasters, then this is the site for you: a database of roller coasters.

From the first one I ever rode, the Wildcat at Cedar Point,
to the most recent one I rode, the Expedition GeForce at Holiday Park.

It even helped me figure out what coaster it was that Dagny rode at Astroworld when she was five: Greezed Lightnin' and the name of that amusement park we went to in Michigan when we visited my mom: Michigan's Adventure.

Lots of nostalgia there, and lots of roller coasters to drool over. And I note that Europa Park has ten roller coasters as opposed to Holiday Park's two. I'm thinking Rust can't be that far of a drive....

Enjoy!

Categories:

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?