.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Song of the Day

"In the Glass" by OK Go, from Of the Blue Colour of the Sky



I like this whole album, but today, this song edges out the others as my favorite. It has a nice blend of styles. "What have I done, what have I done?"

There was another video with the album cover and the lyrics in the description, but whoever wrote down the lyrics didn't listen to the song very carefully: "I tried to come back to and melt the glass and perfect"??? (the lyric is actually "I tried to call out to him but the glass was perfect") *sigh*

Several live amateur videos are also on YouTube, of which this one had the best sound, though the picture is a little dark:



New live album out, which I'm tempted to get despite my rule against buying live albums, since physical orders come with confetti. Oh! I'm officially hooked, after seeing this picture: ==>link to picture<== Please, go look. You'll understand when you see it. Well, assuming you recognize who's in the picture. Okay, I'm shallow and easily influenced. But it always gives me a little zing when someone whose music/writing/acting/whatever I like also likes something I like. Makes me think a little more highly of them.

Categories:

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?