.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Song of the Day

"Broken Sorrow" by Nuttin' But Stringz, from Struggle from the Subway to the Charts.



I had a difficult time choosing one song from this album. Today this one's my favorite. So emotional, it gives me goosebumps.

Here's the video from their performance of "Broken Sorrow" on America's Got Talent. They were robbed, by the way. I was shocked that they didn't win.



One nice thing about posting songs of the day: I check out the artists' websites. On Nuttin' But Stringz's website, I discovered they have a new song. It's not on iTunes, and as far as I can tell, you can only download it from their website. Here it is on YouTube, though the title is "Winner!" not "Winners." *sigh*

Categories:

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?