.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Typealyzer

I went back and forth on this, trying to decide whether I should post this on a Tuesday or a Sunday. See, Tuesdays are for quizzes, and Sundays are for cool links. I finally decided it was more of a personality test than a cool link. Yes, I know that's a wee bit odd. That little tidbit probably tells you more about me than most of the quizzes I post here. heh.


typealyzer
http://www.typealyzer.com/


You plug in your blog URL, and it analyzes the first page of your blog and comes up with your Myers-Briggs personality type. Here's my result:



That's pretty accurate, surprisingly. When I take the test (as opposed to my blog taking the test), I'm almost always INTP, but my N and S scores (intuition and sensing) are usually pretty close.


Categories: ,

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?