.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, February 22, 2010

Monday Morning Meme

Book Tag: Seven Random Book Facts













The rules are:

Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
Share seven random and/or weird book facts about yourself.
Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

I was tagged by Julia, a very long time ago.

  1. I could read before I turned 3.

  2. I'm a critical reader, but I don't mind reading books that I don't think are very good.

  3. I prefer to read a wide variety, from nonfiction and classics to Harlequin romances.

  4. I'm never without a book, and I read in lots of small stolen moments, like while brushing my teeth.

  5. I love my e-reader and was contemplating using it for most of my new-book purchases in the future, but now it needs to be sent in and updated, and that has me rethinking the whole idea. I need to call Sony up and find out if they will use USPS instead of UPS so I can get it here instead of having to use the kids as an intermediary. I researched the idea of just getting a new one, but none of the new ones are as appealing--they're all either too big (mine fits exactly right in my purse), or the screens are too small (or both, which is really ridiculous), and a lot of them don't have book covers--they use sleeves instead, which I don't like. And I wouldn't use the wireless feature anyway because we've had ZERO luck with doing anything wireless here. (T-Online sucks, at least if you're trying to use it with US hardware.) So I want to keep my e-reader and use it as my primary source for reading, but it seems that fate's against me.

  6. I have huge piles of books stacked on my computer desk and a big box full of books in the middle of the floor of the computer room. I've read all these books and need to do something with them. For quite a while I thought I'd review them all before trying to find a home for them, but judging from the sheer number of them, I'm slowly coming to the realization that that is not going to happen.

  7. I'm not really concerned about how my books look. I do appreciate the look and feel of a pristine cover, but a well-worn cover means to me a book that's been well-loved.

Categories: ,

Labels:


Comments:
Goodness, it seem that I tagged you on this a long time ago - my hair must have turn grey now LOL! Interesting fact about you, although I already know about some of them. And hey...pssst, if you ever decided to give away your books *look behind me* don't forget about me ;)
 
You did tag me on this a long time ago! :-/
 
No big deal, Darla. I'm glad you took your time to do it, cause I know how busy you have been lately :) *hugs!*
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?