.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, October 01, 2009

TT #134

Our Trip to Italy

These--including the header--are ALL the pictures I took when we went to Italy this summer. Carl took a bunch with his new camera, but, well, they're on his camera. He says I can feel free to remove the memory card from his camera, put it in my camera, and upload the pix. Uh-huh. Obviously he realizes how much time this takes.

We went, as usual, to Camp Darby.

You can always click on the pictures to see a larger version.
1.
there were new cabins this year--here's Carl standing on the porch of ours
2.
inside the front door of the cabin--we bought the broom and left it there--you cannot stay in such a sandy place without a broom
3.
refrigerator, microwave, TV, VCR, DVD player, and, most importantly, AC (not shown)


4.
the little bedroom
5.
the bigger bedroom

6.
the purse I bought in Pisa
7.
Italian scenery
8.
Swiss scenery

9.
more Swiss scenery--there are dozens of these waterfalls
10.
just spurting out of the sides of the mountains

11.
more
12.
Swiss
13.
scenery



Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

  1. Hootin' Anni
  2. Calico Crazy
  3. Janet
  4. Julia
  5. Ryzmomplus2
  6. You're next!


Thursday Thirteen hub


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!




Categories: ,

Labels: ,


Comments:
How pretty....how pretty!!! I bet it was a trip of a lifetime.

My 13 is a mixture of funny and fact this week! I also started my 3rd year of October Halloween Treat hand outs on my blog to all the 'visitors' [trick r treaters] who stop by! Come on over!!!! [You'll need to scroll down a bit below my Thursday Thunks Meme entry to view my 13] Happy day to you....see you at my October Abode!
 
Well, we've done pretty much the exact trip at least a dozen times, which is why I didn't take more pictures, but I do love it--which is why we keep going back. :)
 
Just beautiful, I can see why you keep going back.

Calico Contemplations
 
I love your pictures :-)
 
You must have had lot of fun in Italy during the summer. The cabin look small but I'm sure it was comfortable inside. I love the scenery photos, very facination :)

Thanks for sharing!
 
The cabin was small, but bigger than a hotel room, with the added benefit of being able to cook there. We were spending most of our time elsewhere, anyway.
 
wonderful pics! Must have been an amazing trip!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?