.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, September 06, 2009

Command Performance


****½ Command Performance by Nora Roberts. Contemporary romance. Re-read.








This is the second book in the series about Cordina's royal family.


I think Affaire Royale is still my favorite of the series--I have a weakness for amnesia stories, and I've never really understood the I-love-you-so-I'm-going-to-act-like-I-despise-you game.

Still, it's a fun story, and I loved how Nora showed the pressures and emotional toll on Alexander of being the heir, and I loved how the way Eve took responsibility for her theater troupe showed that she would make a good mate for him and princess for Cordina.

And best is, it was better than I remembered it. The characterization was really impressive for such a short book.


Categories: , ,

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?