.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, April 27, 2009

Monday Morning Meme

Grown-Up Survey
reposted from
Facebook


Tired of all of those surveys made up by high school kids? Here are questions for the people who are a little older...(Not sayin' we're OLD, just more "mature"!)

You know what to do: Copy and paste into your own blog, then answer the questions. Finally, tag your friends (including me, please!).


1. What bill do you hate paying the most?

credit card


2. Do you miss being a child?

not often


3. Chore you hate the most?

cleaning the bathrooms


4. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?

Pizza Hut. LOL We were going to go to a very nice Italian restaurant we'd found on our travels, but couldn't find it, so we kept looking for someplace else and everything was either packed or closed, so it was either Burger King or Pizza Hut.

Last actual romantic dinner was at an Indian restaurant in downtown Heidelberg.


5. If you could go back and change one thing what would it be?

I'd go back to bed February 27, 2001. Maybe if I had, I'd have avoided the damn CFS.


6. Name of your first grade teacher?

argh. I cannot remember her name. I remember what she looked like, but not her name.


7.What do you really want to be doing right now?

sleeping.


8. What did you want to be when you grew up?

teacher, writer, psychiatrist

9. How many colleges did you attend?

two: University of Michigan, University of Maryland


10. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?

don't have a shirt on. Heh. Get your mind out of the gutter. I've got a dress on. And that's because it's comfy.


11. What are your thoughts on gas prices?

I don't notice because I don't fill up the cars. Plus, it's so removed--I put $$ on the gas card online, then we use the card until we need more.


12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?

*yawn* too tired for actual thought.


13. Last thought before going to sleep last night?

Not a clue.


14. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?

Well, I would say Neil Gaiman, but I'd probably just sit there and drool. So I'll say Jim & Shannon Butcher. Famous, but very nice people, and entertaining, too.


15. Have you ever crashed your vehicle?

*I* haven't, but I've been in it when someone crashed into it. Moby II was totaled in a crash.


16. If you didn't have to work, would you volunteer?

I don't work, and I used to volunteer more before the CFS made it difficult. Now I only volunteer sporadically, but I do do a lot of volunteer sort of stuff online.


17. Get up early or sleep in?
During the week, I get up early. I try to sleep in on the weekends, but I rarely make it past 9 a.m.


18. What is your favorite cartoon character?



19. Favorite thing to do at night with a guy/girl?

*ahem*


20. When did you first start feeling old (but never too old for this $#!@)?

Hasn't happened yet. Well, except those mornings after I've overdone it on the exercise.

21. Favorite lunch meat?

roast beef


22. What do you get every time you go into Wal-Mart?

I don't go to Wal-Mart.

23. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
Probably. But before I write a long essay explaining myself, I'll just point out that in August, I'll have been married for 25 years.


24. Favorite movie you wouldn't want anyone to find out about?

Um... if I didn't want anyone to find out about it, why would I post it HERE???
But a favorite movie that I wouldn't tell, say, my husband's colleagues about would be Space Nuts.

25. What's your favorite drink?

Jasmine white tea


26. Who[m] from high school would you like to run in to?

No one in particular


27. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now?

I don't have a clue. German radio stations all sound alike.


28. Sopranos or Desperate Housewives?

Neither


29. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back?

Not leaving earlier. (stealing this one from Jennifer--haven't we all done that?)


30. Do you like the person that sits directly across from/next to you at work?

not working.


31. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purposes?

Nope.


32. Last book you finished reading?

Ghost Moon
by Rebecca York


33. Do you have a teddy bear?

None that are mine.


34.One thing you couldn't live without?

a computer. (like you couldn't have guessed that)

35. Do you go to church?
No


36. How old are you?

I'm 48


Categories: ,

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?