.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, March 23, 2009

Monday Morning Meme

Re-posted from Facebook.

THE FIRSTS:

1. Who was your FIRST prom date? never went to a prom.

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? No.

3. What was your 1st alcoholic drink? screwdrivers. I was 16.

4. What was your FIRST job? babysitting. first REAL job: Pizza Hut.

5. What was your FIRST car? Mandy--a red 1980 AMC Spirit.

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? nobody. I don't text.

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? Camden--I had to wake him up.

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? shoot. I'm blanking on the name. I can picture her. She was a distant relative, and she made me stand one day because I kept leaning back in my chair and tipping it over. What the heck was her name?

9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? Florida.

10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk? Terri Baxter. No.

11. Where was your FIRST sleep over? my grandparents next door

12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? Camden

13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? My own

14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? rolled out of bed.

15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? January 20, 1977 (don't you LOVE Wikipedia?!) Queen, A Day at the Races tour, with Thin Lizzy opening. I went with 2 friends, we were all Queen fanatics, and my uncle drove us and waited in the car.

16. FIRST tattoo? I don't have one.

17. First piercing? ears

18. First foreign country you've been to? Canada.

19. FIRST movie you remember seeing? I have a lot of memories of movies, but can't remember the first one. Disney, of course, and I remember seeing the Terence Hill/Bud Spencer Trinity movies and the drive-in with my parents. We kids would wear our pajamas and were supposed to go to sleep between the first and second movies.

20. When was your FIRST detention? Never had it.

21. What was the FIRST state you lived in? Michigan

22. Who was your FIRST roommate? I had 2 my first year in the dorm:s Jennifer and Henrietta. Jennifer would dress in footed PJs and take a teddy bear and sleep (JUST sleep) in boys' rooms. Henrietta was English and wore her father's clothes.

23. If you had one wish. What would it be? Tolerance and understanding.

24. What is something you plan on doing in the next month? going to the BodyWorlds exhibit with the in-laws

25. Who was the LAST person you talked to? Carl


Categories: ,

Labels: ,


Comments:
I posted my answers here.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?