.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday Flashback

From September 2002:


Irish Gypsy by Ana Seymour. Historical romance.









I was positive Maura's mother's family would be found, and they'd end up being some high-ranking nobility. Once I got over my surprise, I was very pleased. I love it when books don't go the way I think they will. And I liked that Eamon married her even without knowing her family background. It would have taken something away from the strength of their relationship if revealing her grandparents made it possible for him to marry her.
You can read the entire thread, including a summary and a discussion with the author, here.


Categories: , ,

Labels: , ,


Comments:
This seems like a book I'd like. Thanks for sharing.
 
the fact that this book didn't go the way I'd expected was what clinched it for me.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?