.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, January 22, 2009

TT #121



Thirteen books that fit the January TBR Challenge

The TBR Challenge for January is to read a book with an unusual font on the cover. These are books from my shelves that fit the challenge. Click on the covers to go to my review, or to Barnes & Noble if I read it before I started writing reviews.

  1. :












  2. :












  3. :










  4. :












  5. :

































Links to other Thursday Thirteens!


  1. You're next!


Thursday Thirteen hub


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Categories:

Labels:


Comments:
I hadn't heard of that challenge yet. Cool concept.
 
Dreams made flesh looks interesting to me. Happy TT!
 
An eclectic mix... but it DOES beg the question... will the books match their covers?
 
Hi Darla...
Thanks for visiting my blog. I love books and your 13 picks look really interesting!
 
I'm not familiar with that challenge and I've not yet read any of the books on your list, but I wish you well. My T-13 is at Small Reflections today.
Hugs and blessings,
 
Thanks for visiting my TT! It very interesting all the different fonts on the books. I guess I hadn't looked at that before.
 
Great list of 13 books that had unusual font on the covers. Still haven't managed to read Double Trouble but I have it in my TBR pile...

I think I'm going to give up doing the TTs. Not sure why, but coming up with 13 things start with letter "Q's" or finding 13 "Q"uotes from my favorite books wasn't easy. The more I delay it the more delay and behind I am with my TTs.

But I'm going to continue to visit your blog to see your TTs every Thursday!
 
What an interesting list of books. There's a few titles there I'd like to read. I had no idea you could order Vernors on line. Wow! You must really enjoy the drink. Thanks so much for stopping by. I enjoyed my visit.
 
Those do look interesting. I have choosen books based on covers before. Now I tend to stick to a few authors or series.

Thanks for visiting my T13.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?