.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, September 29, 2008

Monday Morning Meme

6 Habits Meme

The Rules:- Link to the person that tagged you.
I got this meme from Myrtle Beach Ramblings
Post the rules on your blog.
Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
Tag random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
Let's go:
  1. I wear my watch on my right wrist, and I'm not left-handed. I used to wear it constantly, except in the shower, but now I take it off when I go to bed.

  2. I do Facercise and Kegels while I'm reading in the morning--and I change exercises when I turn pages.

  3. I click my teeth together when I'm tense or impatient.

  4. I brush and floss after every meal.

  5. I always have several kinds of tea on hand (currently about 2 dozen), and I rotate through them instead of trying to decide what kind of tea I want.

  6. Whenever I'm waiting, even for a short time, I'll pull out my e-reader and read a page or two.


Categories: ,

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?