.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, May 05, 2008

Monday Morning Meme

Julia tagged me (again!) for this

123 Meme


To play, all you have to do is:

1. Pick up the nearest book.

2. Open to page 123.

3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.

5. Tag five people, and acknowledge who tagged you.


Academ's Fury
by Jim Butcher. I'd been looking something up in it and haven't put it back on the shelf yet.
"Something threatens my home. After what happened before, I know what is at stake. And I wouldn't want anyone else to be in charge of dealing with that threat."
I'm not tagging anyone, but if you want to play, consider yourself tagged.

Categories:

Labels:


Comments:
Thanks Darla for playing! *smooches*!

It amazing how different Jim and Shannon writing are, isn't it? Maybe someday, I'll go back and try to read Jim's books again. Maybe the second reading would be better :)
 
Do you like Spider-Man? You could try Jim's Spider-Man book, The Darkest Hours. It's a quicker read than the others.
 
Well...I like it from the movie hehehe. I'm gonna have to check out more info on this book to see if this be any interested to me. Would this be series?

I was thinking of trying Jim other books series too. Not the Dresden (spell right?) File but the other one. We shall see....*G*
 
No, the Spider-Man book was just a one-shot deal.

The Alera books are more traditional fantasy. They start with Furies of Calderon and really have to be read in order. There's magic and different kinds of alien races.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?