Thursday, March 13, 2008
I found this on Live Love Read.
The fine print:
1) Go to http://www.google.com/
2) Click on Google images
3) Type in your name and search
4) Repost the picture of the oddest, craziest, strangest, coolest, oldest, etc. person that shares your name. Post multiples if you find a few you like.
5) Pass it on to at least 5 other people.
custom motorcycle design called "Darla"--how cool is that? I think I need to learn to ride a motorcycle just so I can buy this.
Darla Crane--and a picture that would fit nicely in Doug's TT from last week.
Darla Harris, Gryphon Master. I think I've always wanted to be a gryphon master, but damn--those calves are even bigger than mine!
Darla suit trousers. What all the discriminating Darlas are wearing.
and in the same vein, Darla Doilley
Diascia Darla Deep Salmon. Almost makes me want to take up gardening.
A SassyBear named Darla.
I'm assuming this Darla is a videogame character.
A woodcut of an iron, named for a Venetian boat named Darla. I think.
A Darla audio card
Little Darla Has a Treat for You--a CD from Darla Records
And of course Darla the vampire.
Click on the pictures to see the original websites, and consider yourself tagged.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
- Dragonheart & Merlin: Egypt
- Susan Helene Gottfried: fictional women
- FullBodyTransplant: the Marvel Tarot
- Lori: relationship dos and don'ts
- Babystepper counts her blessings
- Winter: cemetery facts
- Tilly Greene: "Come" series
- EllenB's birthday!
- Janet goes to Florida
- Adelle: signs of spring
- Open Grove Claudia: cheer up!
- searches that found Jennifer McKenzie
- Moondancer: con clothes
- Tempest Knight: hot paranormals from Samhain
- R.G. Alexander: good things
- Paige Tyler: Cirque du Soleil shows
- Julia's favorite Bs
- Xakara: awsomest moments from last month
- Chuck's going to a costume party
- Puss Reboots: water creature book covers
- the soundtrack to Heather's life
- Dane Bramage: things to ponder
- Kaige: conflict options
- pictures by Jennifer Shirk's daughter
- Nap Warden is cleaning closets
- Melody: Friday's feast
- what makes Julia Smith's dad laugh
- Ann Bruce: English v. English
- Ann: signs of spring
- Cheerio: did you know?
- Myrtle Beached Whale: supporting actors
- You're next!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
Categories: ThursdayThirteen, Meme
What a great TT!
My TT is at http://paigetylertheauthor.blogspot.com/
Happy TT and thx so much for your visit.
Happy TT! Thanks for stopping by!
My favorite Darla has to be 'Little Darla Has a Treat for You'. Such confections! Such a cover!
Darla Doilley looks like something out of one of my childhood nightmares....
thanks for visiting mine!
That Griffon Master -- that's from World of Warcraft. At first, I thought it was a book cover, and I thought, "Gee, someone really cheaped out on cover art."
Yup, I like that domme, but the boots are a bit much.
Since I forgot to give you linky lurve last week, I put it on this week's 13.
Links to this post: