.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, March 31, 2008

Monday Morning Meme

I stole this from Grace at Sandier Pastures:

Here’s how this one works….You answer each question, search that answer in Google Image Search and then post the first picture that pops up.

Age at my next birthday: 48



Place I’d like to travel: oh, lots of places. One place we haven't been that I'd like to visit before we leave Europe is Greece


Favorite place: right now, the best place I can think of is the beach in Tirrenia. Oh, cool--the 5th picture Google comes up with is mine!



Favorite object: well, it would have to be the computer, wouldn't it?



Favorite color: purple, of course



Nickname: I've never really had a nickname, but my AIM and Yahoo handles are MsMoby (a legacy from my first days online). I had to separate it into two words to get any images: Ms Moby



Birthplace: Michigan



This was fun, wasn’t it? Go on, I know you’d like to play! Let me know in the comments and I’ll check out your images!

Categories: ,

Labels: ,


Comments:
I just got around to doing this one: http://katoxley.blogspot.com/2008/04/monday-meme.html.

Thanks for the idea!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?