.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, February 25, 2008

Monday Morning Meme

Doug tagged me, in retaliation for the last tag.

1. Grab the nearest book of 123 pages or more.

2. Open it to page 123.

3. Find the first 5 sentences and write them down.

4. Then invite 5 friends to do the same.


The book is
Master of the Moon by Angela Knight. Page 123, first 5 sentences:
By the time his belly rested against her silken backside, he was gasping.
"Oh, man," she whimpered.
"Yes. Dragon's breath, yes." He drew out slowly.
I think I used up my tagging quota last week, but feel free to tag yourself if you like.

Categories:

Labels:


Comments:
Hmm. Since when is "Dragon's breath" a term of endearment?
 
But otherwise, this was great ;)
 
I think it was supposed to be a curse, not a term of endearment. But yeah, I thought you might like it. :)
 
I did this meme a few days ago an got a little carried away. Happy reading.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?