.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Death's Domain: A Discworld Mapp


****½ Death's Domain: A Discworld Mapp. by Terry Pratchett & Paul Kidby. Fantasy.








This isn't really a book, so much as it is a map(p) with commentary. As such, though, it's a heck of a lot of fun. Particularly if you love all things Discworld as much as I do.

I have to admit that I've had this for a while, but I'm quite positive I didn't spend nearly as much as it costs now. $17? I wouldn't have paid that, either.

I took off a half-star because it didn't include the inside of Death's house--but I didn't take off more, because I understood why (it's bigger inside than outside, and the dimensions are continually changing).

Death is one of my favorite Discworld characters, and this is a nice addition to my collection. If you're not already a fan, though, this isn't the place to start.


Categories: , ,

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?