.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Which Country Are You?



You're Texas!

You aren't really much of your own person, but everyone around you
wishes you'd go away, so you might as well be independent. You're sort of
loud-mouthed and abrasive, but you do have a fair amount of power.
You like big trucks, big cattle, and big oil rigs. And sometimes you really smell.
But it's not all bad, you're big enough to have some soft spots somewhere
in all that redneck madness.



Take the Country Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid



I have to say, this really surprised me. In fact, I said "oh, my god" when I saw the results. Honestly, none of that applies to me--I'm about the opposite of loud-mouthed, as anyone who's met me in person can tell you. I do have a soft spot for Moby, but that's about it.

However, it does show that I picked the right spot to settle down.


Categories:

Labels:


Comments:
This sounds fun! Mine read:

You're France!
Most people think you're snobby, but it's really just that you're better than everyone else. At least you're more loyal to the real language, the fine arts, and the fine wines than anyone else. You aren't worth beans in a fight, unless you're really short, but you're so good at other things that it usually doesn't matter. Some of your finest works were intended to be short-term projects.
 
Interesting. I think it's a coincidence that my father's Spanish and they'd chosen to match this description up with Spain:

You're Spain!
You like rain on the plain, as well as interesting architecture and a diverse number of races and religions. You like to explore a lot, but sailing, especially in large groups, never really seems to work out for you. Beware of pirates and dictators bearing bombs. And for heavens' sake, stop running around bulls! It's just not safe!

But it's pretty much right personality-wise, although I'd already worked out that avoiding bulls, pirates and dictators was a good idea.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?