.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, January 21, 2008

Monday Morning Meme

I stole this Romance Title Meme from Julia:

Here's how to play: "Take the letters of your name and write out a title of a romance novel for it. It's that simple, see if you can actually do it. You can omit the words "A" and "The" from the title to suit your needs if you want". It's a lot harder than it looks but try Amazon.com for help.

Dating Game by Beverly Brandt
Ain't She Sweet by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
River's End by Nora Roberts
The Longest Night by Kathleen O'Reilly
Absolute Trouble by Michelle Jerott

Shadow Touch by Marjorie M. Liu
Total Rush by Deirdre Martin
Oceans of Fire by Christine Feehan
A Knight Like No Other by Jocelyn Kelley
An Enchanted Affair by Barbara Metzger
Seeing Red by Jill Shalvis

Actually, this was easier than I thought. I even made it harder on myself by picking only books from my shelves and only one per author. It would have been even easier if I hadn't stuck to just romances.

Tag yourself if you like, and feel free to use other genres if you're not a romance reader.


Categories:

Labels:


Comments:
Ha! Thanks for letting me be your "S".
 
Thanks for playing! :)

Hey you weren't be able to chose other genres since the meme was to use romance titles hehehe...

I'm truly missed Jacy Ford books, which she would write more romance suspense. And speaking of Deirdre Martin, did you pick up your copy of her latest book "Just the Taste"? I did! :)
 
Thank-you, Jill, for writing a book that ended up on my keeper shelves! :)

Julia, yes, I have Just a Taste...somewhere in my TBR mountain. *sigh*
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?