.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Friday Flashback

From September 2002:


Signs. Science fiction.

Directed by: M. Night Shyamalan
Starring: Mel Gibson, Joaquin Phoenix
(responding to this query: "Let us know how Signs is. I hear it is very suspenseful.")

Gak. Nope. They did everything they could to kill any little bit of
suspense there might have been. They'd start up to something that might be a
little suspenseful, then they'd cut to a flashback. And I swear every one of
the actors was taking downers, especially the kids. I was bored to tears.
It was pretty much a VERY long sermon about the importance of faith.
Personally, if I'd wanted a sermon, I'd have gone to church. Or listened to
the George Michael song. Much shorter, gets the same point across, & you can
sing along if you like.
Originally posted here.

Categories: , ,

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?