.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, October 01, 2007

Monday Morning Meme

Julia tagged me for this meme--My Desktop Free View:


This is what I used to have as wallpaper, but Dagny changed it when she was here, and I haven't gotten around to changing it again. The desktop really needs to be cleaned off, because the other people who use my computer download everything to the desktop instead of putting it in files. Argh. Believe it or not, it used to be worse--before I took over uploading pix from the camera. Carl used to upload all the photos directly to the desktop. *sigh*

The dog, by the way, is not Dagny's dog Burnsie, but it looks like her.


Here's how you play:

A. Upon receiving this tag, immediately perform a screen capture of your desktop. It is best that no icons be deleted before the screen capture so as to add to the element of fun. You can do a screen capture by going to your desktop and pressing the Print Scrn key (located on the right side of the F12 key). Open a graphics program (like Picture Manager, Paint, or Photoshop) and do a Paste (CTRL + V).If you wish, you can “edit” the image, before saving it.

B. Post the picture in your blog. You can also give a short explanation on the look of your desktop just below it if you want. You can explain why you preferred such look or why is it full of icons. Things like that.

C. Tag five of your friends and ask them to give you a Free View of their desktop as well.

D. Add your name to this list of Free Viewers with a link pointing directly to your Desktop Free View post to promote it to succeeding participants.


I'm tagging:
Tink
Susan
Marg
Carrie
and anyone else who wants to play

List of Free Viewers:


...more

Categories:

Labels:


Comments:
Cool. It's easy, so that means I'll do it ;)
 
Thanks Darla for playing! Oh what a cutie desktop you got there! I love it! Yes I did thought it was Dagny's dog, thanks for letting me know :)

I hope your cleaning the desktop as you like it the way you want it, be successful :)
 
I love the dog! What a cutie! :D
 
I finally posted mine!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?