.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, March 29, 2007

BTT #11

Note: scroll down for the ThursdayThirteen.


Booking Through Thursday

Location, Location, Location, Part 2:
  1. Where do you do most of your reading? Your favorite spot? (Show a picture, if you want to!)

    (And yes, I understand that these might not be the same thing--your favorite spot could be the beach, but you do most of your reading at home . . . in which case, tell me about both!)


  1. Here's where I do most of my reading:

    And yes, now that you mention it, I do love to read at the beach:
...more

Categories:

Labels:


Comments:
Darla - I think the place where you did most of your reading, is a very comfy room. All nice colors and everything :) Great pics to both

Happy Booking Through Thursday
 
I'm boring. I read on the couch. Or in bed. Or in the waiting room at dance.

Can't wait for summer and the pool to open, though, so I can read poolside while the kids play!
 
Hey Darla, I'm late this week, but it's better to be late than never! LOL.

I recall that pic where you do most of your reading...and as I mentioned before, it looks very cozy!!! Wish I have a reading place like that...Happy BTT!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?