.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, February 02, 2007

BTT #4

I'm a little late this week--sorry about that!


Booking Through Thursday

Habit-Forming

  1. What are your reading habits? Do you tend to read at specific times during the day, or does it vary from day to day, hour to hour, minute to minute?

  1. I think I did a Thursday Thirteen about my reading habits--let me go check... Ah, yes, I did. But to answer the specifics about reading times... starting with getting up in the morning:
    1. I read whenever I'm sitting on the toilet.
    2. I read every time I brush my teeth.
    3. I read while I eat my breakfast--50 pages, then to the end of the chapter.
    4. I read while taking a break before exercising--50 pages, then to the end of the chapter.
    5. I read while putting on lotion after my shower, and while combing out my hair--propping open the book.
    6. I read while eating lunch--50 pages, then to the end of the chapter.
    7. I read while taking my afternoon break--50 pages, then to the end of the chapter.
    8. I read before I go to bed until I get tired enough to fall asleep.
    9. And I read whenever I find myself waiting somewhere with nothing to do.

...more

Categories:

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?