.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, December 07, 2006

TT #31



Thirteen Things to put you in the holiday spirit. Or not.



  1. The Lawyer's Holiday Humor Album. Contains such classics as "It's Still a Billable Christmas" and "Santa and I Are Gonna Pull an All-Nighter on Christmas". Click on "Play all Songs." You won't regret it.
  2. Reindeer choir. I'm really not sure what their song has to do with the holidays, but Santa's singing, the reindeer choir does harmony, and it does sound nice.
  3. Cthulhu takes on the holiday spirit. You have to do your own singing to this one, but it's worth it. Later on, you'll find yourself humming "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Cultist" or "God Rest Ye Scary Great Old Ones".
  4. No Christmas For You! A Foamy rant. Click "watch this movie," but be warned, there's lots of cursing, but it's pretty darn funny, anyway. I mean, how can you resist "Santa is kind of like a vigilante with gifts."
  5. Herman the Hannukah Candle. Another do-it-yourself song, but well worth the effort.
  6. I Want a Hippo for Christmas. Horribly annoying, but it'll stick in your head. On second thought, you might want to skip this.
  7. A Cat's Christmas. A little gruesome for the humans, but your cat will like it.
  8. The Star Wars Christmas Album. Who can resist Jabba the Hutt's Silent Night?
  9. Seasons Greetings Snow Globe. It's a lovely way to vent your frustrations over the shopping and weather insanities this time of year.
  10. Hannukah Humor Page. I couldn't pick just one. There's "Chrisnukah," five versions of "The Night Before Hannukah," the classic "Twas the Night Before Christmas for Jews," and more.
  11. Holiday Gifts. In case you've still got some shopping to do, this site should have something for everyone on your list--things like a Yule Doo ornament, and a Perv the Naughty Elf doll.
  12. Cavalcade of Bad Nativities. This is one of my favorites. And while you're there, check out Angels We Have Heard Are High. Too bad these sites don't come with purchasing info. My son would LOVE that chicken nativity.
  13. O Holy Crap... er... Night. Just listen. If you can listen to this all the way through, you'll be in good shape for surviving the rest of the month. I saved the best for last, just for you.




Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

  1. Tink: divination
  2. Sweet Kitty: food & drink quizzes
  3. Caylynn: Sphynx cats
  4. Norma: wondering
  5. Carmen's Christmas tree
  6. Christine: sleep
  7. Sanni: Christmas decorations
  8. Shannon: Christmas carols
  9. Mikala: St.Louis (no, not Michigan--some place in Missouri)
  10. Kukka-Maria: cats & winter
  11. Sparky Duck's fridge
  12. what you won't hear Annie say
  13. Ma: 12 days of Christmas, Hawaiian style
  14. Colleen Gleason: Paying it forward
  15. Candy Minx is sleep deprived
  16. Doug: curing the common cold
  17. Julia: booking through Thursday
  18. Melody's book of the year
  19. why ANCSweetNSassyGal doesn't have a cat
  20. TopChamp: carrots
  21. Kris Starr hates winter
  22. Katia loves winter
  23. You're next!


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!




Categories:

Labels:


Comments:
Thanks for this very entertaining list! I enjoyed it a lot!
 
LOL! Those are hilarious. :D I enjoyed the Star Wars Christmas Album (but then, the original Star Wars trilogy are among my favourite movies).

Thanks for the laughs. :)
 
Don't seem to be familiar with these. I think I'll stay with the tried and true seasonal stuff.

My TT is up. http://collectingmythoughts.blogspot.com/2006/12/thirteen-things-ive-been-wondering.htm
 
Great list!!
Thanx for entertaining!!!

Hugs and Happy TT from Germany,
Sonny

http://sweetlikekitty.blogspot.com
 
i'll have to come back after work. :) But I'm already in the holiday spirit!
 
Star Wars Christmas album is a scary classic! Great list. Happy TT!
 
LOL! Thanks for sharing this entertaining TT!

Happy TT from Germany,
S.
 
So much fun. I did the all time best songs this century.


Have a wonderful Thursday!
 
That's a fun one! I love it!
 
My agent just started dating an attorney. She thought the Lawyer's Holiday Humor Album was especially funny!

I'm feeling Christmas after reading your list! Nicely done!

Happy TT!
 
Thanks, i need all the help I can get to blow out the Bah Humbug mentality I have
 
Absolutely hysterical! Favorites were the Star Wars and Cthulu ones!

Happy TT!

(Mine is up at
http://ocannie.livejournal.com/294978.html )
 
It sure sounds very entertaining and fun.

I'm up too.
 
:) Well, after listening on CDBaby, I ended up ordering the CD. It's wonderfully clever.
 
Ha ha....So true! (Except that I LOVE O Holy Night, and can listen to it ad nauseum).

You're a bookworm? Stop by my TT...I'm giving away a copy of my new release in my Pay it Forward Contest.

(And I loved A Knight in Shining Armor! My other faves by Deveraux are Wishes and The Raider.)
 
This is the funniest list of song titles I've ever heard of...it's right whack out there!

What a different version of songs you managed to find...I feel like putting them on my blog...if I knew how to do that I would. I need computer lessons for xmas I think!

Hope you are feeling some more energy, it sounds like you are feeling better when you found such a fun post idea!

Here is my list...

http://gnosticminx.blogspot.com/2006/12/hip-hop-is-not-on-radio.html
 
Colleen, in general, I like O Holy Night, too. This link, though... it's really hard to listen to.

Candy Minx: I am starting to feel better, thanks.
 
A very Cthulhu Christmas . . . that's a must-visit.

Mine's up: Thirteen Cures for the Common Cold.
 
I find those link hilarious! Thank for the fun, Darla !


I think am already in the holidays spirit - but I'm sure there are some who are thinking that I should be shot LOL
 
That's a very funny list. I hadn't heard the lawyer one before this. Thanks for visiting my list.

Merry Christmas!
 
Ha ha - nice.

Thanks for that - off to work now chuckling.

Happy TT.
 
What a fun list! Great job. :)
 
You were SO right. What a great TT!

Thanks for stopping by mine! :)
 
Ha! How fun! Love this list - great job compiling it! Thanks for visiting last week! :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?