.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, November 30, 2006

TT #30



Thirteen Commercials

Match the slogans on the left with the products on the right. Click on the slogan to see the commercial if you get stuck. In fact, you might want to click on the commercials anyway--they're a lot of fun.



sloganproduct
1. Have a **** and a smile. a.
anti-pollution PSA
2. That's one tough ****. b.
Dodge Charger
3. Wouldn't you like to be a **** too? c. Samsonite
4. You could be **** material. d. Doublemint gum
5. ABC Delicious. e.
Coke
6. Can't get enough of that ****. f. NBC
7. In living color. g.
Starkist tuna
8. People start ****, people can stop it. h. Toys R Us
9. Sorry, Charlie. i. Pepsi
10. Where's the beef? j.
Alpha-Bits
11. The choice of a new generation. k.
Wendy's
12. Double your pleasure. l. Sugar Crisp
13. I wanna be a **** kid. m. Dr. Pepper

There are hundreds more old commercials on RetroJunk. If you've got a few hours to kill, check it out.



Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

  1. Caylynn: Dragonheart
  2. Amy: charities
  3. Tink: Sinterklaas
  4. Carmen: holiday open blog
  5. Norma: food triggers
  6. Colleen Gleason: classic novels
  7. Shannon: Yule Brittania
  8. Katia: full moons
  9. ANCSweetNSassyGal: Christmas songs
  10. Maggie: Christmassy ways to annoy your spouse
  11. Chickadee: random
  12. about Blonde Chick
  13. Guy Ritchie movie quotes
  14. Racy Li: quizzes
  15. Julia: Christmas reading
  16. Domestic Goddess is thankful
  17. TVAddictGurl: men with accents
  18. Mikala: songs
  19. why MG Braden likes to write
  20. Christine is revising
  21. Candy Minx on vitamins
  22. You're next!


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!




Categories:

Labels:


Comments:
Cool list! :) Thanks for the walk down memory lane. :) I knew a bunch of them, but not all.

Have a good day. :)

Caylynn & Dragonheart
http://caylynn.blogspot.com
http://dragonheartsdomain.blogspot.com
 
Thats a very cool list this week..Hubby over at www.valtool.blogspot.com would really love this
 
I didn't know many of these. The only one I knew right away was the Coca-Cola one.
Thanks for visiting my Sinterklaas-TT!
 
great interactive idea! I'll be singing I want to be a ToysRUs kid all day. (more games more toys oh boy!)
 
What fun. I don't think I got the Charger, but knew most of them. That Doublemint was around when I was a kid.

Thanks for visiting my TT on food triggers--I've lost 13 lbs.
 
Oooh!!! Great list! And thanks for the link to the site. I do a Retro Tuesday entry on my blog every week...this will be a great resource for me.

Thanks for stopping by my TT: Thirteen Lines from Classic Novels You Should Have Read by Now (can you name the book?)
 
Great list. I knew all but one! Thanks for putting in the work to make it fun!

Have a great Thursday!
 
Can't say I knew more than 3-4. But then, I don't watch tv, and haven't in years, except for a few scattered programs. *lol* Fun, though!
 
Great list. I got them all, but I had to think about it. Visit my TT for my favorite Christmas songs from serious to silly.

Merry Christmas
 
Funny list LOL
 
Awesome and creative list! And it takes me down memory lane too. :)

My 13 are up.
 
Great list, and what a way to wake my brain up this morning!
 
Awesome list!! I think I got most of them. What blasts from the past!
 
Awesome list! I find myself singing along with some of the commerical hehehe. And you know how I am *grin*

I do remember some of them. Thank for taking me down to memories lane :)
 
I got them all right! Love the Wendy's commercial!
 
That was fun, though now I have the Dr. Pepper song stuck in my head.

Happy TT
 
That's a really cool list, I liked it...a lot.
 
I got them all. As Racy said it brings back memories.

Grat TT!
 
I actually got most of these. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not. :)

Great idea for a TT.
 
I am late today, catching up. I got maybe half of these but it was a lot of fun. And then when I found out what went with what, I remembered.

That wa sa cool grid by the way, did you design all that?

Cheers
Candy

Here's my TT week edition #17...

http://gnosticminx.blogspot.com/2006/11/concentrated-food-or-dont-forget-to_29.html
 
Candy, you mean the table? Sure. It's just an html table with a border. There are examples how to do it HERE.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?