.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, November 17, 2006

Friday's Mini Poll #9

Once again, this poll slid way down in the post, and I can't figure out why. I also have no clue why it looks different than in the "preview." Argh.











What are you doing on Thanksgiving?
Getting together with friends/family and I'm doing all or most of the cooking.



Getting together with friends/family and I'm helping with the cooking.



Getting together with friends/family. I'll bring a bottle of wine or something if I remember.



Going out to dinner.



No dinner plans--I'm working.



I refuse to participate in what's become a celebration of gluttony.



I'm not from the U.S.




Current results




Categories:

Labels:


Comments:
What about: making dinner for immediate family, like every other night of the year?

Although I may do a rack of prime rib for a change.
 
What? No turkey? That's unamerican! ;)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?