.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, September 21, 2006



Thirteen "Happy Fall" E-Cards


Just click on them to watch.

the list:
  1. Colors of autumn. Butterfly and sunflower.
  2. Bright and beautiful fall. Parachuting leaf! Whistling sun!
  3. Flash of autumn colors. A real flash.
  4. Autumn photos. By Jack Smith.
  5. Have a wonderful fall! Fall scene--collage.
  6. Fall celebration. And a cheesy sentiment.
  7. September days with all its magic. Poor grammar and weird squirrel eyes--what more could you want?
  8. Autumn photos. By Jack Smith. Yes, there are two different ones.
  9. Graceful autumn. Animated leaves.
  10. A jig to say happy autumn. Just what you'd think.
  11. Buried in leaves. Weird colors on this one.
  12. Hug to wish you happy autumn. Whoops. I mean to wish U happy autumn.
  13. Autumn. Attacking leaves!
I only used free e-cards. No doubt I could have found better ones if I'd taken advantage of the free trials at some of the pay sites, but the cheese has a charm all its own, doesn't it?

Happy Fall!



Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
  1. Nathalie is self-medicating... with actors!
  2. Introducing Caylynn
  3. What Carmen will be watching this fall
  4. Write from Karen's love-hate relationship with her blog
  5. Tink really likes Robbie Williams
  6. Shannon's got Britishisms
  7. How Ma makes those gorgeous flowers
  8. Colleen's letting it all hang out
  9. Candy Minx's favorite hometown movies
  10. Norma on health
  11. Knitting Maniac's desk
  12. What's on Ghost's TiVo
  13. Doug's doctor jokes
  14. Laura's questions
  15. It's (almost) Mar's blogiversary
  16. My Two Cents's dream home
  17. Kristarella lists phobias
  18. The important people in Mommyba's life
  19. About Darla--no, not me--there's another one!
  20. Jenny Ryan quotes Friends


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!




Categories:

Labels:


Comments:
happy autumn to you to!
Its my favorite time of year!

my tt is up too: http://onelifeamongthemany.blogspot.com/
 
Happy Autumn! :) Thanks for sharing all the cards - some of them are quite funny, and as you say, cheesy! Thanks for stopping by. :)
 
I'm still in denial, but happy fall to you. :)
 
Those were cute!! I'll be passing a few of those along.

Happy TT!
 
I like e-cards and use them too. some of them are funny. Fall is my favorite season. I like the cooler air after a hot winter. :)

Thanks for dropping by.
 
Thanks! Happy Autumn, I love it too!
My TT is up.
 
Beautiful. I love autumn too.
Enjoy your Thursday!
 
I guess fall is coming whether we're ready or not. This is a great idea. Mine are "on line."
 
I am crazy for this time of year, I feel I have way more energy and love the clothes...I love pulling on a hoodie and going outside, I love to have a hot coffee in the chill air, leaves and energy!

Fun buch of ecards, thanks!

Heres my TT list
Cheers,
Candy

http://gnosticminx.blogspot.com/2006/09/movies-in-chicago.html
 
Interesting and creative. Amazing what a little code can do.

My TT is up.
 
How fun!!!! Happy TT!
 
Happy Fall?? Must say, I've never heard that before.

Where we live, Fall = return of rain. Blech. Goodbye summer.

I am such a downer . . .
 
do i have to choose just one? i love the fall. thanks for the linkup to some cool cards to celebrate with.
thanks for visiting my tt as always.
have a great week.
 
Those cards are beautiful!!! what a nice collection. I am so ready for fall after such a long, hot, and humid summer. Happy TT and thanks for your nice comment on my (almost) blogiversary!
 
Those are cute ecards! Thanks for sharing!

Have a great Thursday!
 
Darla -

Enjoy all your E-cards! I had nice time viewing it! :)

By the way for some reason, I can not click on the any links on the right side on your blogger page. Wanted to see your reviews on certain book..

Julia
 
Wow, some of those are a bit weird. Hope you enjoy Autumn! It's my favourite season, we're in spring, it's my second favourite :)
 
Ghost, thanks for the link to the Halloween card. It's very cool.

Doug, :-Þ
 
Julia, the links all work for me. *shrug* The reviews are all listed under the Index, at http://nichtszusagenindex.blogspot.com .
 
Oh, just had a thought. I have my blog set up to open links in new windows. Internet Explorer seems to think that's a pop-up, so it blocks them. (another good reason why I don't use IE) If you right-click on the link and select "open", it'll work.
 
They are beautiful :)

Happy weekend!!
 
No - usually when I click on the links a new windows pop up...so that normal for me. But last night for some reason it didn't work that way. However, lucky this morning it work now :) Thank!

Julia
 
It's a lovely name, isn't it? :) Nice to meet you, Darla!
 
Thanks for the cards, and for visiting my TT :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?