.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

alcoholic drink quiz

You Are A Martini

You are the kind of drinker who appreciates a nice hard drink.
And for you, only quality alcohol. You don't waste your time on the cheap stuff.
Obviously, you're usually found with a martini in your hand. But sometimes you mix it up with a gin and tonic.
And you'd never, ever consider one of those flavored martinis. They're hardly a drink!
What Alcoholic Drink Are You?


Hmm. Well, I can't say--I've never actually had a Martini. The Martini Club in San Antonio, though, is one of my favorite spots--maybe that counts.


Categories:

Labels:


Comments:
I'm probably a cup of hot chocolate. Not alcoholic I know but then I don't drink but hot chocolate is my vice. I've always got a cup in my hands. It's so cold!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?