.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, August 19, 2006


*****+ White Night by Jim Butcher.

I can't say anything about this, other than to wonder when he's going to slow down. This is the 9th book in the Dresden Files series, about wizard P.I. Harry Dresden, and each book is better than the last. White Night is due out in April, so I'll re-read it again then, and give you the whole scoop.

Now if only I could get the SciFi channel over here so I can watch the TV series starting in January.


Categories: , ,

Labels: , ,


Comments:
Well mom, if you want you can get me cable with the sci fi channel so I can record the TV series for you....
-dagny
 
Well, yeah, that was pretty much my plan. :)
 
I'm a beta reader. It's very cool. :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?