.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, May 18, 2006

spam 13



Thirteen Things my gmail spammers think I want*



  1. A $1000 pre-paid gas card. Well, sure. Not that I could use it, mind you, being in Germany, but my daughter certainly could.

  2. To legally cancel my credit card debt. Not only that, but to do it legally, ethically, without ever making another payment, without it affecting my future credit, without confrontation, and it doesn't involve bankruptcy, consolidation, or refinancing of any kind. Wow. Sign me up! No, wait, let me max out my credit cards first.

  3. A Super Special Delivery. It doesn't say what it is, but it's a free gift, and it's worth at least $500. And it isn't even my birthday!

  4. A $500 JCPenney reward card. Sounds like school clothes shopping to me! The same spammer also offered (in other spammails) a $500 Amazon reward card, which could really go a long way toward reducing that TBB list.

  5. To be paid for my opinion. Well, of course. My opinion is damn valuable, you know.

  6. To view photos of singles in my area TONIGHT. Uh, gee. Just photos? No cash rewards for looking at them? And they're not even nekkid? Well, that's boring.

  7. A quick cash loan of 1500 usd. By tomorrow, with an easy 60-sec application. Cool, though I prefer the ones that just want to give me the money without expecting me to pay it back.

  8. A cheaper phone bill. There's another one I'd have to send to my daughter... especially since we're the ones paying her phone bill.

  9. To play fun games and get cool prizes. I don't see a downside to that!

  10. Cool ringtones for my cell phone. Another lame one. Probably wouldn't work on my German cell phone anyway, and the kid can get her own.

  11. A Pro NASCAR jacket. Hmm. I have zero interest in NASCAR, and I have plenty of jackets, thanks. But maybe I could get big bucks for it on ebay.

  12. Smilies for my emails. No, thanks. It takes me long enough to catch up on email without adding smilies to them.

  13. To research pandas. ??? Does it involve a trip to China? The spammail doesn't say. Truthfully, I never thought about researching pandas, but I'm open to new ideas, especially if they're throwing in a trip to China.

*my Yahoo spammers think I want much different things.





Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

1. Doug remembers 13 crushes
2. 13 things about Scrappy Gal


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Categories:

Labels:


Comments:
You mean they DON'T want to make your penis bigger? Guess they're smarter than I thought!
 
No, those are my Yahoo spammers. They're a completely different breed.
 
Hahhaahaha oh man... I wonder how in the world we end up on some of those lists!!

Did you know that I wanted to help a bank in Nigeria?
 
I haven't gotten one from the Nigerian bank in a while. I feel so neglected.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?