.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, October 03, 2005

Theories

Hmmm. What to do, what to do? I've posted and deleted to this blog a dozen times at least. It seemed a good place to put all those whiny angst-filled ramblings I come up with when I'm PMS-ing... until I realized that other people could see it . Good-bye angsty ramblings. Plus, I discovered that I really have no interest in re-reading those ever. The therapeutic effect is just in the writing of them, not in the rehashing.

But the blog is just sitting here, like an empty bookshelf, begging me to put something in it. So I'm going to put my theories here. All those half-baked theories I'm always coming up with, and joking that it's Darla's Theory # 38 or something--now I'll have them written down, and, more importantly, they'll be numbered consistently.

I figure I'll also post my monthly book lists here, just for the heck of it.


Categories:

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?