.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

October TBR Challenge

I have a huge TBR (To Be Read) pile. And I have a system to choose which book to read next. (Of course I do--I'm a wee bit compulsive.) It's random, in a mathematical sort of way, but after reading about a TBR challenge online, I decided to do that myself, too--add a little unpredictable element to picking the next books to read. Of course, the one I read about online was really dull--things like "read a romantic suspense," or "read a Regency romance." Yawn. So mine's more interesting. At least I think so.

TBR Challenge for October:
Read a book with the name of a color in the title.

I picked the first one on the shelf that fit the description: Black Wind_ by Clive & Dirk Cussler. Liked the book, but this wasn't a rousing success yet, as I doggedly kept reading despite numerous interruptions, keeping me from enjoying the book as much as I probably would have otherwise. Hopefully November's TBR Challenge will work out better.


Categories:

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?