.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, March 01, 2010

Monday Morning Meme

Bookworm Award
Meme















I was given this Award/Meme a loooong time ago by Julia from Julia's Books Corner. Thanks so much! :)

Rules:
Open the closest book to you, not your favorite or most intellectual book, but the book closest to you at the moment, to page 56. Write out the fifth sentence, as well as two to five sentences following.


From Fool Moon by Jim Butcher:

"No, no, no," I growled at Bob. "Werewolves. There's more than one kind of werewolf?"
"Eh? More than one kind of what?" Bob tilted his skull over to one side, as though cocking an invisible hand to his ear bones.
"Werewolf, werewolf."
"There wolf," Bob replied solemnly, his voice seething with a hokey accent. "There castle."

Okay, I did fudge a little bit, starting on the 7th sentence instead of the 5th. But it is the closest book to me, and it is page 56.


Categories:

Labels:


Comments:
*chuckle* another lonnnng time awards uh? ;) And you know, I think peeps fudge a bit when posting their sentence too..me included LOL! Great sentences - especially about werewolves part :)

I know how much you love Jim Butcher books. I need to try to get back to his book someday. But you might be happy to know I love Shannon K. Butcher books! :)
 
Ha, thaat was good fun. How are you? I've been horrible blog friend. I miss you!

Hugs!
 
I thought you'd enjoy Shannon's books, Julia!

Candy, I've been a horrible internet friend all around--life's just been so busy lately. But I do think of you often: I have a painting of yours right in front of my computer. :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?