.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, January 26, 2009

Monday Morning Meme

I got this in an email, so since I went to all the trouble of answering the questions, I thought I'd post it here.

45 ODD Things about you! If you opened this, FILL IT OUT! Learn 45 things about your friends, and let them learn 45 things about you! Send back to me and to several more friends !!

I don't really think these are such odd things, but what the heck. If you play, leave a comment so I can see your answers.

1. Do you like blue cheese? ... yes
2. Have you ever smoked? ... not cigarettes
3. Do you own a gun? ... Carl has a shotgun, does that count?
4. What flavor Kool Aid was your favorite? .... grape
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? .. yes
6. What do you think of hot dogs? ...Love em burned
7. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? ... cherry gelato
8. Favorite thing to drink in the morning? ... coffee
9. Can you do push ups? ... yes
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? my necklace of ivory cubes
11. Favorite hobby? ... Reading
12. Do you have A.D. D.? no
13. What's one trait you hate about yourself? ... shyness
14. Middle name ? ... Kaye
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.
1) need to hurry up and finish eating lunch so we can go to a castle
2) wondering if I'll be able to finish this before we have to leave
3) reminding myself to reformat this and post it to my blog
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? ... coffee, water, tea
17. Current worry? ... Sage (Dagny's cat) seems to be declining. She's 19 years old, and while she doesn't seem to be in any pain, she's starting to get clumsy and appears confused, and she's been really skinny for a couple of years now.
18. Current hate right now? ... the usual: willful ignorance and intolerance
19. Favorite Place to be? ... beach in Tirrenia
20. How did you bring in the new year? ... played Apples to Apples, drank daiquiris and champagne, watched Cannibal the Musical, bemoaned the freezing rain that kept us from going to Carl's mom's to set off fireworks
21. Where would you like to go on a shopping spree? .... currently, Breitwieser furniture store. :)
22. Name three people who will complete this? ....??
23. Do you own slippers? ... Yes, but I don't wear them--I wear tennis shoes instead.
24. What shirt are you wearing? ...an orange chenille sweater
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? ...no
26. Can you whistle? ... Yes
27. Favorite color? ... purple
28. Do you want to be a pirate? .. no
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? ... I don't
30. Favorite Girl's Name ? ... Dagny
31. Favorite boy's name ? ...Curran
32. What's in your pocket right now? ... nothing
33. Last thing that made you laugh? ... The League of Gentlemen episode I watched with Camden this morning
34. What vehicle do you drive? ... black Mercedes C300, or white Ford Expedition
35. Worst injury you've ever had? ... putting my hand through the back door window on the last day of 7th grade
36. Do you love where you live? Yes & no--love the house and the neighborhood; hate the gates.
37. How many TVs do you have in your house?... 4
38. Who is your loudest friend? ... ??
39. Do you have any pets? yes
40. Does someone have a crush on you?? .. sure. I'm pretty sure Carl does.
41. Your favorite books ?... Jim Butcher's, Terry Pratchett's, Jennifer Crusie's.
42. Do you collect anything? ... thimbles, souvenir wine glasses, books
43. Favorite Sports Team? ... none
44. What song do you want played at your funeral? ... not having a funeral, want to be cremated and have no interest in a memorial. Remember me now. (quoted from my friend Annie's response--I'll ditto Annie's answer)
45. Do you have a secret? ... ...maybe... ;-)


Categories: ,

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?