.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, December 01, 2006

Friday's Mini Poll #11

The idea for this poll is courtesy of my sons. Their selections were a little odd, though, so I substituted my own.


Who would win in a fight? The non-superhero version
Roarke
James Alexander Malcolm Mackenzie Fraser
Dirk Pitt
Aragorn
James Bond
His Grace the Duke of Ankh, Commander Sir Samuel Vimes
Free polls from Pollhost.com



Post suggestions for future cage matches in the comments.


Categories:

Labels:


Comments:
Hi!
I wanted to thank you for sending the wonderful website address for me while you were visiting Carmen's Open House Holiday Blog!
It was truly beautiful and so sweet of you!

What a nice gift to open!

I voted. hehehehe --that too was fun.

Happy weekend. And may you and your family have a blessed holiday season.

Thanks again,
Wystful 1
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?